QuickBooks error 6147 error can be seen with an error message that states “Error code 6147, when attempting to open my company or a backup file”. This error is related to 6000 error series, and can be caused due to a handful of factors. Such an error can be resolved by performing the steps we have discussed below.
Make sure to read this post till the end to resolve the QuickBooks error code 6147, or contact our team professionals using our toll-free number, and let our professionals resolve the issue for you.
What leads to QuickBooks error 6147?
- In case of damaged or corrupted QB company files with qbw extension
- Or if the backup file path is incorrect
- Backup file name must be exceeding the 210 character limit
- Also, if there is improper QuickBooks desktop installation
Steps to get rid of the QuickBooks error 6147
The user can try to fix the QuickBooks issue 6147by performing the steps below. The steps can be performed to configure the trend micro active scan settings. The steps to be followed are:
- The very first step is to check and configure the trend micro active scan settings
- The user will then have to find out the company file location
- After that without touching any QB company file, press ctrl key on the keywords ad click on QuickBooks icon to open it
- From the drop-down menu, select the desired company file
- The last step is to open the trend micro active scan setting
- Later on select the folder and add it exception
This brings us to the end, where we hope that the information shared in above might help in fixing the QuickBooks error 6147. However, if the error persists, then you can feel free to contact our QuickBooks premier customer support team professionals for better assistance.
Call us at our toll-free customer support number i.e. +1-844-405-0906,and let our team resolve the issue for you.