Registration and Login Form
- Getting Familiar with Form Fields
- How to Create a User Registration Form
- How to display user registration form
- How to show login form?
- How to add User Registration Blocks to show login/registration forms?
- Customizing Login Form Labels, Placeholder, and Messages
- How to show account profile?
- How to display edit profile shortcode on any page
User Registration Add-ons
How to show login form?
You can add this shortcode [user_registration_my_account] in the pages where you want to show your login form when the user is not logged in. If the user is logged in, the user profile will be shown.
Also, the redirect_url parameter allows you to redirect to a certain page after the user is logged in. E.g. [user_registration_my_account redirect_url=”sample-page”] will redirect to the sample page if logged in.
This will show you the login form if you are not logged in already.
Also, by default, My Account page is created after activating the plugin which will show you a login form if not logged in.
That My Account page shows login form automatically on Frontend if the user is not logged in.
You can show and check your login form by adding My Account page from Appearance > Menus.
Then, you can go to the front end and click on My Account link on Menu you’ve created.
Make sure you’re logged out to view and check the login form.
Or, if you want to create your own my account page, you can create a new page and add this shortcode:
[user_registration_my_account]inside WordPress Visual Editor.
And you can test your newly created login page as instructed above.