QuickBooks no doubt helps you save time and efforts doing your books. However, when the application encounters an error it becomes quite frustrating for a user to get rid of it as most of the users from the accounting background are not familiar with Windows troubleshooting. One such error is QuickBooks Error 1328 that pops up all of a sudden while the user tries to install, update, or repair QuickBooks Software. One of the common reasons that have popped up for the error is mismatch during configuration and error in .tmp and config.msi folder and files. To fix the issue follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article and get back to work on the QuickBooks application.
The error is a very common one which makes it all the more important to fix QuickBooks Error 1328. Following the right steps and finding the root cause of the issue will help the user fix the issue.
Possible Causes of Desktop Update Error 1328?
QuickBooks Update or Installation Error 1328 occurs when the user is updating, installing, or uninstalling, and repairing the QuickBooks program. Here are the reasons that can lead to Desktop Update Error 1328.
- Malware Attack on crucial Windows operating system files.
- The software file also known as company file has been corrupted or damaged.
- Incorrect or improper installation of the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Network error during the software installation that causes corruption during the download of the QuickBooks installer file.
Once the reasons for Desktop Update Error 1328 have been discussed, you can move ahead to fix the error. Before following the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, make sure to verify proper internet connectivity and re-download the QuickBooks Desktop installer file to ensure that the error is not appearing because of a corrupt installer file.
Read More :- Quickbooks Error H202
Solution 1: Scan Windows for any Possible Infections
No matter, what security application you are using whether it is Windows Defender or a third-party application that protects the system, you need to turn it off temporarily to ensure that it is not the security app that is causing the error.
Solution 2: Verify there are no Connection Issues
Ensuring proper internet connectivity is crucial before troubleshooting any connection issue that you face with the applications on Windows computers. Follow the steps mentioned below to check your system for proper internet connectivity:
• Open your internet browser and type the web address of a safe website like google.com.
• Press Enter and check if you are able to access the website.
• If the website is accessible, then you can proceed further.
• In case, if you get an error message like unable to connect or an error code like 404, then this indicates network connectivity issues and you must contact your IT expert for
troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
While concluding this article we hope that following the troubleshooting steps you will be able to resolve the error on your own. In case if the QuickBooks Error 1328 persists, you can dial toll-free helpline (844)-888-4666 for help and troubleshooting guidance.